A Summary of Harry Potter
- Hermione: Don't do the thing, Harry!
- Ron: Let's do the thing, Harry!
- Snape: Don't do the thing you dunderheaded ball of deaf ignorance.
- McGonagall: Mr. Potter, don't you dare do the thing.
- Dumbledore: Hmmm... Perhaps you shouldn't do the thing, but here are some tools, explained in the most vague way possible, to get the thing done, I'm counting on you.
- Hagrid: All the details about the thing.
- Sirius: James, I mean,Harry, back in my school days with James, your father,we always did the thing.
- Remus: Sirius, perhaps you shouldn't encourage him, but if you're going to here's a map to help with the thing.
- Draco: Potter can't possible accomplish the thing. Prat.
- Luna: We must go at this thing from the side while riding nargles to freedom.
- Voldemort: THERE IS NO THING BUT POWER AND THOSE TOO WEAK TO ACCEPT IT!!!
- Harry: I'm doing the thing! I'm doinG IT RIGHT NOW! CONSIDER THE THING DONE!
can we stop blaming poor people for buying cheap products that were made in sweatshops? can we stop acting like alternatives to products that are made through things like child labor are always accessible and/or affordable? can we stop talking like participation in the game of capitalism is always a choice made willingly and not something poor people are forced to play a part in even when they don’t want to?
Jeanette Winterson, Written on the Body
this hurts so deep i forgot my heart was that far in